T Type Tungsten Carbide Rotary Burrs
For milling, deburring, break edges, trim process welding seams, and surface processing.
Fields of applications:
For High-alloy steels, non-rusting steels, acid-resistant steels, heat-resistant steels, diecasis, roughing steels stainless steel, aluminium, light alloys, non-ferrous metals brass, copper, zinc, diecasts and plastics.
1. CNC FULLY GROUDING, Tolerance controlled at. 005-. 001mm
2. Made from Tungsten Carbide K20 Micrograin (hardness >90 HRC). Solid up to Ø 6 mm;
3. With steel shank welded to the burr startin from Ø 8 mm.
4. Sizes of the sha 6x40 mm or 6x100 mm (Long Series).
5. Nine different cut are available (Standard Single, Fine Single, Coarse cutter, Chip Breaker, Double-Cut(Cross) Coarse Double-cut, Fine Double-Cut, Diamond Cut, Non-Ferrous-Aluminium Cut).
6. All the burrs are available also with a Titanium Nitride coating (TiN), that makes them tougher reduces surface friction or with Titanium Nitride and Aluminium coating (TiAlN), that makes the burrs frictionless and prevents binding.
We recommend to careful choose the cut of the burrs, according to the material to be worked.
Tungsten Carbide Burrs
Manufacturing process: Ground
Coating: Bright, TIALN,
Packaging and shipping
1.Magnetic Drills: Speed variable; Non-Speed Variable;
2.Annular Cutters: HSS Annular cutter; TCT Annular Cutter;
HIGRED TOOLS CO,.LTD
Add:NO.807-1-333 HEFENG RD,HUAQIAO BIZ PARK,KUNSHAN-215332, CHINA
Tel: 86 512 36809449
Fax: 86 512 36809001